Blockade Sealer Primer 2.5L
Introducing Blockade, a high-performance shellac sealer primer to:
- Permanently kill stains and odours
- Seal knots
- Cover damage from water, smoke and mould
Coverage - 12.5 square metres per litre
Uses - Covers glossy surfaces such as tile, varnish or gloss paints with no sanding needed, plus hard-to-paint surfaces such as metal, drywall, plaster and porous wallcoverings
Drying time - 15mins, overcoat in 45mins
Blockade provides excellent adhesion to almost all interior surfaces such as previously coated and new wood, plaster, drywall, porous wallcoverings, metal and tile and requires minimal preparation before use.
Blockade is quick drying, saving time on jobs that require multiple coats or to be quickly overcoated with emulsion. It covers glossy and hard-to-paint surfaces such as tile, varnish or gloss paints with no sanding needed. The pure shellac base permanently blocks stains and odours, covering even the darkest of colours.
- Blocks out stains from nicotine, mould, smoke/fire, water and more
- Seals in tannins and wood knots, grease and porous surfaces including new plaster
- Blocks odours including cigarette smoke, other smoke smells and damp
- Effortlessly covers dark paint colours, lipstick and crayon marks, rust and ink