Please add an extra 3-5cm to the total height and width to allow for uneven walls
- Supplied in panels making it easier to hang
- Non-woven, high quality 147gsm
- Paste the wall
- Packaged and shipped in protective bubble wrap
Delivery will be 5-7 days
When selecting your wallpaper size please we recommend you add an extra 5cm to the total height and the width as walls and ceilings are often not straight.
Our wallpaper is printed on the highest quality non-woven paper. It is printed in panels making it much easier to hang!
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
Non-woven wallpapers are paste the wall application
- Wallpaper paste, please choose one suited for non-woven wallpapers.
- Paint Roller (to paste the glue onto the wall)
- Wallpaper sharp knife
- Water and a cloth
- Your Lovely Wallpaper
NON-WOVEN WALLPAPER HANGING INSTRUCTIONS
Please read these instructions carefully before hanging your wallpaper or mural. It is advisable that a professional decorator is used.
- Walls should be dry, clean and even.
- Remove any old wallpaper and loose paint.
- Roughen painted surfaces with sandpaper.
PASTING AND HANGING
- Please ALWAYS lay out the wallpaper on the floor first before you hang it to make sure the panels all line up and match perfectly.
- Please ALWAYS start the hanging from left to right hanging first PANEL A, B, C and so on (like reading a book)
- This is a paste the wall product. The decorator should paste the wall and not the back of the wallcovering.
- A good quality, solvent free, fungicide protected ready-mixed ‘tub’ adhesive – specifically for paste the wall non-woven papers should be used.
- Paste should be evenly applied to the wall to hang one length at a time, to an area slightly wider than width of the paper.
- Butt joints and use a decorators brush to smooth down the wallcovering, working from the centre to the edges to express air bubbles.
- Avoid squeezing paste out of the joints and ensure paste does not get onto the brush or roller.
- No paste should be allowed to come into contact with the surface and hands should be kept clean and dry whilst hanging the wallcovering.
- Paste will damage the surface. We cannot accept responsibility for marks or damage caused by paste.
- Should any paste have been allowed to come into contact with the surface, it should be lightly sponged whilst still moist, using a clean damp sponge.
CARING FOR YOUR WALLPAPER
The wallpaper should be cleaned by dusting with a clean dry brush or by brush accessory on a vacuum cleaner.
1. Lust Living
2. Form and Balance